MAGIGOO Pro Metal
MAGIGOO Pro Metal
MAGIGOO Metal is designed as a professional first layer adhesive with BASF Ultrafuse® 316L. Magigoo Metal is non-hazardous, non-flammable and also approved for use in post processing stages of BASF Ultrafuse® 316L. Magigoo Metal also enables easy part removal of the green parts from the build-plate.
- 1 x Magigoo Pro Metal 50ml
BASF Ultrafuse 316L enables the production of solid 316L-grade stainless steel parts through the use of desktop FDM 3D printers and a sintering process. Ultrafuse® 316L filament consists of highly-refined metal particles embedded in thermoplastic binders. Thus as a filament, the metal-polymer composite comes with none of the occupational and safety hazards associated with the handling of fine metallic powders. This enables affordable, straightforward, and safe3D printing of stainless-steel parts.
Due to the thermoplastic nature of the filament binding materials and the differential thermal cooling during FDM printing, parts printed BASF Ultrafuse® 316L are susceptible to warp. Furthermore due to the delicate nature of the green part, care must be taken when removing parts printed in BASF Ultrafuse® 316L to avoid part deformation. Magigoo Metal provides sure and reliable adhesion during printing and enable the easy removal of the printed part through submersion in water, thus avoid potential damage to the green part.
- Over 100 applications
- Easy application
- Easy release
- Easy clean
- No smell
- No additional tools needed
- Easy to transport
- Nicer print finish
BASF Ultrafuse 316L
For use of Magigoo Metal with BASF Ultrafuse® 316L a build-plate temperature of 95-105 °C is recommended, nonetheless, the printing conditions might vary between one printer and another.
- Shake the bottle.
- Apply to the desired area by pressing the nib on the bed (activating the inner valve) and spreading as needed.
- Print according to the filament/printer manufacturers recommendations
- After printing. Submerse the whole build plate in water or soak around the part with water. After short period of time - generally 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on the size of the part the part should come off on its own or be easy to remove with a gentle twist.
Clean any residue - Use a damp cloth to wipe off.